Plates and stickers

Vehicle Registration

“Capital Services” registering your vehicles in States as simple as possible! “Capital Services”make your DMV Registration Renewal and Transfer simple, You simply give us the information we need to register your vehicles , we’ll take care of the rest. We are contracted, licensed and bonded by the State of California Department of Motor Vehicles via their Business Partner Automated Program (BPA).

If you plan to register the vehicle, the items below are listed in the order in which they become necessary for the registration. You can print the list below as a checklist to get the forms and documents you need.

  • Proof of vehicle ownership( Title)
  • Proof of sales tax payment, exemption or purchase price
  • Proof of automobile liability insurance.(if requited)
  • Form, Vehicle Registration / Title Application.
  • Proof of identity and address..
  • Payment for sales taxes and fees
  • Special Requirements and Information