Capital Services have Mailbox rentals services for receiving mail that can be affordable and the better option for other people.
There are many benefits to the convenience of having a mailbox at “Capital services”
- Your mail is safe behind two locks– front door and your mailbox;
- Your mailbox is private– we don’t disclose to others that you have a mailbox;
- We’ll accept and secure packages for you– don’t chance a package getting stolen from your doorstep; we’ll accept packages from UPS, FedEx and other couriers and keep them secure until you arrive…on your time. (we are not bound to sign for legal documents or packages) .
- Safety, for you and your family– if you have a business and don’t want customers showing up at your house, protect your family with a private mailbox at “Capital services”.
- Professional appearance– having a mailbox at “Capital services” means you have a mailing address. And many people view a business with a street address as a long-term operation, not here today, gone tomorrow. That’s better business for you.
What do you need to open your mailbox?
- Complete PS form 1583
- Bring in the form along with two forms of identification:
- current driver’s license or state identification card
- armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporation identification card
- alien registration card or certificate of naturalization
- current lease, mortgage or Deed of Trust
- voter or vehicle registration card
- home or vehicle insurance registration card
A photocopy of your identification may be retained by the “Capital Services” representative when you open your private mailbox, as per safety requirements.
- $10/mo for minimum 6 months
- $15/mo$10/mo for duration more than 6 months
6 MONTHS ADVANCE TO BE PAID
Call “Capital services” today @ (916)427-4321